Tuesday 26 March 2013

Deauty box March 2013

Hello, everyone! I know that I'm a little bit late with this entry because I received my box last Thursday but I was also too lazy to write :D sorry...

So here is my new Deauty box for this month. I remember I told you about Deauty in this post. Unfortunately they deliver the boxes only in Belgium and Luxembourg.  



.
 I find it really strange that on their official Facebook page everyone was complaining about the contain of the box this month. Me personally, I find this box one of the best they have ever sent me.


 I found in there some very interesting stuff. For example Huile Prodigieuse by Nuxe (30ml)
Full size - 50ml (19.90 )


Or the new revitalizing body lotion by Babor - Khanya of Africa - 50ml
Full size - 200ml ( 20,00 )


Eyelash Conditioner by Revitalash - 1ml
Full size - 2ml ( 74,95 )
I've never heard about eyelash conditioner before and that sounds really interesting. I'm absolutely sure that I'll test it and I'll tell you if it has some positive result on my lashes ;)


The new CC cream by L'Oreal (Anti Redness)! OK, I must admit that although L'Oreal is a kinda cheap brand cosmetics and I don't really like having their products on my face, I must admit that this CC cream is really good! :) It looks really natural on your skin and it covers every red spot.
Unfortunately it's not really my colour, I'm a really pale woman and I look a little bit like a carrot with this on :D But summer is coming and soon I'm going to be tanned, so I'll use it in less than 2 months, I'm sure ;)
Full size - 30ml ( 13,99 )



 And the last product was a little mascara from Clinique - a brand that I really like. I've tried it and it's great ;)
High Impact Mascara 01 Black - 3,5ml
Full size - 8gr (22,55 )


 I hoe you all have many beauty moments ;)

AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT! :)


post signature

6 comments:

  1. wow! that seems like such a great box, shame we can't get it in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many full sized products in the box! I'd actually be pretty happy with that.

    dreamdustx | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does seem like a good result! I'm super intrigued about CC creams! Thanks for sharing
    Rose
    Www.pipsqueak90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very good things that you have =D
    nice blog's post !

    visit my fashion blog sometimes.. there's giveaway open internationally ^^
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so lovely! Never heard of an eyelash conditioner either but now I want to try it! :)

    xo,

    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete